If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for a “People Partner” to to join our Human Resources team in Umraniye/Istanbul.
People Partner is the primary contact for all line managers (LM) and employees (EEs) regarding all queries relevant to HR systems and processes, spanning on-boarding, payroll, leave, exits & issue escalations. They work with various teams in HR to enable a flawless end-to-end employee experience for employees' day to day HR needs. The team’s objective is to provide consistent support with HR processes and enable smooth running of HR operations, and simultaneously build Unilever employee’s experience at Key Employee Moments.
- Coach and counsel employees, front line leaders and managers on employee relation matters.
- Direct and manage end to end ownership of HR solutions/rollouts for the function
- Seek continuous improvements in HR policies and evaluate current processes for increased efficiencies
- Manage and direct Hub teams from inception to completion, hitting deadlines and documenting progress.
- Lead and provide direction to managers regarding Performance Improvement Process
- Must be able to effectively manage conflict while creating an inclusive work environment.
- Manage the new hire onboarding process
- Manage escalation of HR support issues through to resolution while maintaining effective communication with all affected stakeholders
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all key HR Tools, systems and processes
- Analyze data to make key decisions to drive performance
- Demonstrate the ability to design, implement/execute, and measure the impact of organizational interventions
- Maintain, coordinate, monitor and report HR trends and issues within scope of work
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 3-5 years of related HR experience
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Fluent in English and Turkish both written and oral,
- Action-oriented to initiate appropriate resources and tools to ensure delivery on key HR processes
- Strong organizational skills are important as well as attention to details and an ability to multi task and see work through to conclusions
- Continuous improvement / simplification mindset and experience
Unilever es una organización comprometida con la equidad, la inclusión y la diversidad para impulsar los resultados de nuestro negocio y crear un futuro mejor, cada día, para nuestros diversos empleados, consumidores globales, socios y comunidades. Creemos que una fuerza laboral diversa nos permite igualar nuestras ambiciones de crecimiento e impulsar la inclusión en todo el negocio. ¡En Unilever estamos interesados en que cada individuo traiga su 'Whole Self' al trabajo y esto te incluye a ti! Por lo tanto, si necesita algún requisito de soporte o acceso, le recomendamos que nos avise en el momento de su solicitud para que podamos apoyarle a través de su viaje de reclutamiento.
Conéctate con nosotros
Siempre buscamos conectarnos con aquellos que comparten un interés en un futuro sostenible.
Ponte en contacto con Unilever PLC y los demás equipos de especialistas en nuestra sede, o busca contactos en todo el mundo.Contáctanos