Interested in joining our Factory team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Keep reading to learn more about this job. For additional opportunities, Click here for the full list of vacancies
Schedule: 12 hr night shift, 6pm-6am, 2/2/3 schedule
Location of the job: Jonesboro, AR
Starting pay- $29.01 per hour, Shift Premium of $1.50 per hour, Monthly Site Bonus
Background & Purpose of the Job:
This position is responsible for ensuring that all efforts are made to achieve zero equipment break-downs by using skills and experience. Also, to ensure all critical spare parts are stocked and maintained in Storeroom. Work with Maintenance Planner to ensure equipment reliability.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain RO water system, cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, boilers, fire alarm system, and wastewater systems.
- Maintain responsibility for all facility maintenance including HVAC equipment, plumbing and minor electrical repairs.
- Complete all required AM/PM tasks and regularly interact and work with maintenance technicians on maintenance repair, PM’s, and continuous improvements.
- Maintain and problem-solve conveyor systems and wrappers, repair plumbing such as sinks, toilets, and more. Repair roof leaks and ceiling tile damage
- Maintaining the critical equipment such boilers, RO water system, air compressors, chillers, and HVACs.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma required.
- 2-year electro/mechanical degree or certificate from college or trade school required, and either have Boiler license or able to obtain
- 4-7 years of mechanical experience is preferred, minimum acceptable is a technical or mechanical aptitude and previous experience in the packaging industry or from previous mechanical background working on equipment.
- Experience with RO water systems, boilers, air compressors, and chillers.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, knowledge of basic principles of Automated Equipment, ability to utilize analytical capabilities and demonstrate proper use of tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct equipment malfunctions, improve packaging and process efficiencies, and Millwright orientated. Knowledge of bearing gears, sprockets, chains, bushings couplings, shafts, seals, gaskets, and packing.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics. Knowledge of motor controls, ladder diagrams, and variable frequency drives. Ability to provide basic low and high voltage knowledge. Ability to demonstrate a logical troubleshooting process and knowledge of PLC's. Knowledge of AC/DC wiring practices.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team member, coaching/training others, and supporting production
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Additional Perks for the “Jonesboro” location
- Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses
- Onsite Company store
- Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
- Company dinners and care packages periodically
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Conéctate con nosotros
Siempre buscamos conectarnos con aquellos que comparten un interés en un futuro sostenible.
Ponte en contacto con Unilever PLC y los demás equipos de especialistas en nuestra sede, o busca contactos en todo el mundo.Contáctanos